Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nana and Papa surprise visit

Nana and Papa came up to see the big waves here on Lake Michigan. They called wanting to visit and since I had a physical therapy appointment I asked if they minded babysitting.....silly question....of course they wanted to.



When the kids woke up from their nap Nana and Papa were there to greet them. From what I heard they played outside the whole time and took a fun walk for ice cream. When they got back I was there to greet two very happy children. Andrew had mastered saying "Papa" and Adeline apparently had mastered tooting 22 times in a row. I guess Papa has met his match.



The kids watching from the window as they left. Adeline has her arms stretched out telling them how much she loves them.

No comments: