Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Adeline's first day of school

Waking up at 7 am was a little difficult for the both of us. All I had to do was mention school and Adeline was on her feet. Still a little sleepy at the table but after breakfast she seemed to wake right up.
Wearing her backpack and ready to go.
We all went this morning as a family. Both kids buckled...let's get to school!
We're here. Making our walk towards the school.
One of us is sad and one of us is really happy.
Look how busy the school is. Why do the big kids have lockers right next to the little kids? They better not be in her preschool class :-)
Time to put her backpack in her locker and give hugs and kisses.
I walked Adeline to her door and after giving her a hug and kiss she ran right in and didn't look back. As I walked away towards James I started to cry. This is my little girl....why didn't she turn around....doesn't she miss me? As I started crying I looked at Angela (who was already crying earlier) and she began to cry. But then......Adeline came running back out wanting another hug and kiss! Ahhhhhhhhhh! It felt so good.....she did turn around.....and she did miss me. I love you Adeline Kay! I am so proud of you!

No comments: