Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Picking up Addy from school

I have never been more proud to be driving a van than I was right now. Look at all the other mom's and their vans....I am definitely in the "in" crowd :-)
I show video below of Addy running to me. As soon as she saw me she started running. I will have to remind her next time to wait until her teacher releases her so that they know she is ok. With the video camera in one hand and the still camera in the other I tried to capture every moment.
So excited!

This is the shot we will be looking back at for years. Adeline Kay Bean and her first day of school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously the most adorable thing EVER. Man, I love my niece!
-Aunt Erin

David said...

My day of preschool was nothing compared to that wonderful day.