Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Playing outside

Before lunch the kids got to play outside. The whole time we were planning this surprise I would catch myself about to say things like "Brooke is going to have so much fun here" or "I can't wait to see what Brooke thinks about this". I am so glad that I didn't slip. Before lunch the kids were able to have a fun afternoon outside. Brooke seemed to love all of the toys.
So cute.
My baby boy....the comments on his hair can end soon because I have a hair cut scheduled for this Friday. (tear) And then he will look like a big boy.
Playing in the sand together.

Big Sissy and Cousin. I love the Zebra pants!!!
We pulled out some chairs to make it comfortable for everyone. Great Grandpa Bean said that what he enjoyed most was to just sit and watch everything going on. I am so thankful he was here and I am thankful for camera's to capture the memories.

No comments: