Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Corbin girls

I had the pleasure of watching the Corbin girls today. In the morning both Addy and Maya were in school so I had Sophie and Andrew. Sophie reminded me of what a fun stage 2-3 is. All of the cute innocent things they say. And Sophie has this quiet squeaky voice that is irresistible. Andrew showed Sophie what the routine is when Daddy leaves.


The two played so well together. There was a moment when I was in the kitchen and I heard Sophie talking to Andrew saying "it's ok Andrew, everything is going to be fine". When I walked out I saw Sophie patting Andrews head very gently. She was telling him that everything was ok as she was trying to get the barbie car from him. Everything was going to be ok because she was going to play with it for just a little bit. Unfortunately Andrew didn't cooperate so we had to take turns but it was SO cute to watch how Sophie used her sweetness to get something she wanted.


After I picked up the girls we all played outside. Maya and Adeline told me all about school and writing the number two.
Sophie enjoyed the sand box.
Andrew discovered new hiding places.
Addy and Maya...school buds. Adeline has told me many time lately that she wants to have a sleepover and have Maya, Katie and Taylor over. I guess that sometimes when Adeline plays with Katie, Maya plays with Taylor. I am glad that they are getting to know new people.
My childhood girlfriend Angela came up to visit with her Dad. Angela will be leaving tomorrow to South Africa for five months on a mission trip. Her Dad was like my second Dad growing up and is a very special man. They were both so flexible with me watching a couple extra kids and even treated us all to lunch.
We met James at McDonald's for his lunch. This allowed him some time to see Angela and her Dad and was also a fun outing with the kids.
Silly Sophie! I promise Ryan and Angela they did have fries but they also had apples.
Andrew didn't want to sit in his high chair so he sat with Daddy as we watched him very closely so that he didn't get Daddy dirty.
After many attempts to get these two to sleep I finally caved and brought them downstairs. They sat together and watched The Little Mermaid.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Thank you for taking all these pictures and video.., for telling such fun stories, for being so willing and available, and mostly for loving my girls.

You are amazing!!