Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor day adventure


So apparently when I ask James to take some pictures while I am gone I need to emphasize not just the kids. I feel really bad because these are the only shots we have of the entire weekend and they don't include anyone but the kids. I was lazy in taking any shots and I was grocery shopping while they all went to the mall. Thank you Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Erin for coming and spending time with us.


What a happy little boy.



They also went to some of the toy stores.


The kids really look like they are enjoying themselves. They seem very into this table.




I remember Adeline struggling for so long to climb up this bridge. It seems to be no problem for Andrew.


Adeline can turn anything into a slide.

No comments: