Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3

For James and Bethany's birthdays we all went to see Toy Story 3. I think Adeline was the most excited. It was fun to fill the van. Betsey and Josh followed behind.

A pretty full load.
Filling up almost a whole row. There was a lady in front of us who I don't think was very happy with the fact that we had two toddlers and I was taking pictures. Bethany was very ready to give her a piece of her mind. In my defence these pictures were taken before the movie started.
I really like this shot
We were hoping Andrew would sleep during the movie like Shrek but unfortunately he did not.
Family shot

That's 70 pounds your carrying James....you're so strong.

No comments: