Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swimming at the Rudds

Daniel invited us over to his parents house for dinner and a swim. I was very impressed at how well the boys swam. Daniel suggested I just throw Addy in and let her realize what she can do without me right there. We'll see....I think we still need a little practice. I rarely get one on one time with the boys to actually have conversations with them. It was really nice to see them and see how much they have grown. I can't believe they will be in Kindergarten this year.
Adeline stayed in this floaty most of the night. Willow tried to squeeze into one and it was perfect for a photo. Willow is a fish. She kept swimming back and forth underwater.....it reminded me so much of when I was growing up with our pool. We would be in it from sun up to sun down.
Andrew wasn't shy this time either. I just had to stay right there because he kept wanting to jump in.

Unfortunately I only took a few shots so I don't really have any good ones of the boys. But here is Issac attempting to shoot me with his water gun.

No comments: