Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beach fun

During the summer the beach is the perfect place for a play date. Today we met up with our friends Carrie, Issiah, and Eli. We went to a different part of the beach a bit more exclusive and with the dunes on either side it blocked most of the wind.
Adeline had a great time with Issiah in the water...they were in it most of the day.
I think that might be a curl in Andrew's hair??? I know, I know....not really.
Andrew and Eli. Eli is two months younger than Andrew but I think he is now heavier. You can tell he has an older brother because all he wanted to do was beat up on Andrew.
I started filling up a hole in the sand in water for the boys to play with.
Adeline was helping Carrie and Issiah build a castle. It didn't last long because Eli and Andrew were on the move.

All four kids in their fun mud puddle.

No comments: