Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tent fun

We got this tent last year on clearance and were hoping to use it on the beach. The first time we used it I remember not being so happy with it because it didn't provide a lot of shade for a sleeping infant. This year however I think it will be perfect. It's one of those nice tents that pop right up as soon as you take it out of its bag and folds down just as easy. The kids and I enjoyed our day swimming, swinging, eating, running, playing with sidewalk chalk, kicking balls (you should see Andrew now), throwing balls, and going in and out of the tent....all in our very own backyard.
Balls and cars...Andrew's two favorite things
Adeline can now write each letter in her name except N. This picture doesn't show it but she wrote it out with her chalk.
At first I set up the tent and it was moving all over, I knew that there must be some stakes somewhere and low and behold I found them right in the tub where I found the tent. It makes it much nicer to play in.
The kids (Adeline) always wanted the doors shut. They were playing a fun game with each having a small ball in their mouth and then making funny noises. I love watching them play together.

Lunch in the tent
Adeline was making bubbles with her Dora bubble maker. Andrew was very intrigued.

No comments: