Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Andrew's first ponytail

I have been intending to get Andrew's hair cut for awhile now. We will make the trip back home soon to have Uncle John give him his first hair cut. Until then I wanted to see if I could fit it into a ponytail. Of course I could, I really didn't think it would be a problem. The first is a back ponytail and the other is a top ponytail like how I used to do Addy's.

I bet if I dressed him in pink he would be the cutest little girl.
The top pony like sissy. I chose not to put in the bow.
Hard to believe how little hair Addy had. It took so long to grow and now it is so beautiful.

2 comments:

Donald said...

Don't worry Andrew, I'll get mommy back for doing that to you!:)

Bethany said...

Andrew looks so pretty!