Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Addy shots

All three girls in a fun little tree house
Our little chicks are born...one still hasn't fully come out of its shell
Addy and Brooke playing in a fun little tent
Seeing this picture makes me think that Adeline looks more like Bethany's daughter than mine :-(
Learning about different kinds of snakes
Adeline did not want to go in and feed the goats. I am sort of glad about that because when I went in they were so hungry they were eating our clothes. I tried to get a photo but she wasn't very happy about that.
Waiting in line for the log ride. I noticed Bethany's belly looking a bit bigger but I didn't want to say anything. Come to find out it is bigger for a reason....but we don't find that out until later...stay tuned.
Mia and Adeline seeing all of the beautiful fishes
All aboard
There is that Mommy and Addy shot I wanted
Let's relax
Going on a Safari


There is a big Orangutan right behind Addy....here is a video of what she thought of it.


No comments: