Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Andrew's 15/16 month appointment

While we waited Adeline played Dr. Hildwine and tried to check on her patient Mr. Andrew.
It was a little difficult to get him still. Eventually we were able to check his heart beat and tickle his toes.
Nurse Andrea brought in a few toys for the kids to play with. Adeline is a favorite when she comes into the office. All of the staff just eats her up. She asked "Nurse Andrea" if someday she could come over to our house and nurse her there. We'll see...I don't know if nurses do house calls.
Andrew's stats at 16 months are....Weight 27.4 lbs....Height 32 3/4 in. ....Head 19 1/2 in. I am still impressed that Adeline was taller than Andrew. At 16 months she was 33 1/4 in. I just forget what a good sized baby she was.
Andrew did very good at his appointment and sissy was there helping the whole time. I think "Nurse Andrea" said it best as she was leaving the room...."you are so lucky....you have such great children". I couldn't agree more.....I feel very blessed.

No comments: