Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Seaway Run

I did it! I ran the 15k! I was pretty nervous since the most I have run is 7.5mi. I finished with a time of 1 hour 23 minutes. It is an average of 8:57 minute mile. I am very happy with that. I really enjoyed the race and how well organized it was. It felt good and I really felt like I could have run more at that same pace....maybe a half Marathon? I think the River Bank will be my goal next year considering my surgery is a month away. Unfortunately the family wasn't there to greet me at the finish....I was just that fast :-) When I came home Adeline wanted to touch me and feel how sweaty I was. Then she told me to take a shower :-)





No comments: