Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

An eventful Monday

Monday's weather was very nice. We were up early and to the beach by ten. There was a 50% chance of rain but we never saw it. I wasn't sure how the kids would do if we stayed all day but they both seemed to love it.
James and Josh took a long walk with the kids (Bethany was with them too). Thankfully Andrew fell asleep early in the walk. Each day Brooklynn would also get a stroller ride and ALWAYS fall asleep...not so much with Andrew I think this was his only day. (plus it was really hard to push him.....he is much heavier)
Touching the wall....good job Andrew.

How fun to have a cousin your own age. It is going to be fun watching them grow.
Andrew had Grandpa wrapped around his little finger.
Aunt Bethany brought popcorn for the kids to enjoy....the seagulls also enjoyed it.
Covered in sand
I love how Adeline is building memories here. Her curly hair was so pretty on the beach. I can't wait for it to get warmer here so we can get back to the beach. She is such a beach babe.
Adeline with her Grandma.
Grandma surrounded by her Grandchildren...she looks pretty happy.
What a sweet face. I know I am going to have to pull the ladies off of him.
Aunt Bethany started to build a fun sand tunnel for the kids. Andrew loved rolling his "ball" down it.
"don't throw sand Addy" was a constant phrase
Me and my buddy
The Shepherds came to visit and met us in the afternoon at the beach. Adeline was reunited with her friend Abby below but also played a lot with Katlynn above.

Some of the kids enjoying pizza. Addy really liked this meal because she got grape pop with it. (she never drinks pop) She had a nice mustache to go along with it.
Fun with chalk again.
Uncle Josh has been a very involved Uncle even being so far away. Adeline just loves him.
Addy and Abby
Sweet Brooke with her matching bows. (I did buy a glue gun....we'll see how mine turn out)
Happy girls
The Shepherd family...all nine of them. Jay says he thinks they might have seven more...he was serious. I am envious of how easy it is for them...not that I want seven kids....I just don't want to pay 10k each time I want to have one.


Andrew is always into everything. This time it was Uncle Josh's shoes.

No comments: