Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Decorating Easter Eggs....

With it being so nice outside it has been hard to be inside to decorate eggs. Finally today we got to it and Addy was very excited. Here is the before....(the eggs have been hard boiled)
....here is the after. Adeline did such a good job dropping the eggs in and pulling them out. After they dried we were able to decorate them.
Andrew took a couple of phone calls during this time.
Adeline has been extra affectionate lately. I don't mind at all. What I really liked was when I was taking this picture she was all about putting her arms around me. She kept kissing me and telling me she loved me. At this point Andrew was taking a nap so it was great Mommy and Addy time.

No comments: