Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sad Saturday

This was officially our last day on the beach. The Philly Beans were leaving that afternoon and the Muskegon Beans were leaving that evening. We spent a couple of hours on the beach and then headed back to the house to finish packing. It was a very windy day so the waves were very high and strong. Addy and I braved the water a couple times hopping the waves.
A little girl had a bunch of toy trucks she was playing with. Andrew absolutely LOVED them. What a great idea!
Playing with Brooke
Cleaning out the wheels.
I love this shot of his little body....just looking out at the water.
Addy and Andrew playing in the shallow water.
Lifeguard? I am sure some day anyone would love to be rescued by this guy.
Sweet face
Brooke playing
trying to get a shot with my boy
Happy faces always count even if were not looking at the camera
The Mommies

My hubby and I spending our twelfth year together on this beach. Many more to come.

No comments: