Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Arrival night

We were greeted by a very sweet Brooke. I love how she is looking at James like "are really going to let him grab me like that"?
Great Grandpa getting Andrew to laugh....the boy is so ticklish
It didn't take long for Adeline to scrape her knees....I am glad she still finds comfort in my arms.
Aunt Bethany got Andrew laughing so hard bouncing him on her knee. (video may be added soon)
Andrew really liked the closet where I set all of our shoes. For the past few years I have been completely unpacking out of our suitcases, I think it gives the trip a different feel.
Brooke LOVED the kids couch. We brought it because we were going to have Addy sleep on it if needed but Grandma had bought a mattress for her instead. I am still glad that we brought it and I know Brooke was too.
She also loved the tub of toys. (the things you can bring when you don't fly)
First dinner outside. Crazy that there is now a kids table.
Sunset. Andrew was knocked out. Many offered to hold him but I was unwilling to give him up. I don't get many moments like this.A special bond has formed between these two. I think they are going to be the best of friends.
Of course what would Florida be like without ice cream.
It is so nice to have a crib in the house. Unfortunately Andrew and Brooke couldn't sleep together in it but we brought our pack-n-play for Brooke since she sleeps better than Andrew in it. Look how big Addy is.

Time to get out of my bed girls, I'm sleepy.

No comments: