Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nap time.....


Normally at nap time I lay Andrew down in his crib and he puts himself to sleep without a fight.....lately he is screaming and pushing to not have me lay him down. He is so tired but he just doesn't want to go to sleep. The cutest thing is as I leave is Andrew while crying is waving bye bye to me. He quiets down as soon as the door closes and is asleep in minutes but I sure hope I don't have to fight him for long. He is getting pretty strong. Here is part of his frustration...throwing his socks over the edge.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Brooklynn hasn't been wanting to sleep, either. I'm excited to have a night off in Florida when neither of us have to worry about it. :)