Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Our last full beach day.....

After Turtle Beach we went to Siesta Key for the day. This was our last full day so we (Addy, Bethany, Brooklynn, and I) stayed all day. Everyone else left after lunch. I love how Adeline doesn't get sick of the beach. I think she and I are going to have many days like this in the coming years.
A great story involves this little girl in the picture. I was sitting in a chair and I suggested to Addy to go and introduce herself and see if they could play together. She went up to her and said Hi and told her her name. The girl didn't respond just looked at her parents. Addy came back to me upset and I told her that I would play with her and that maybe the girl was shy. Not long after that the little girls Daddy came up and informed me that they were from Germany and she didn't speak English. It all made sense. After that they played together for quite a while without much conversation.
Andrew and Daddy in the shade.
Andrew was told many times not to go under the lifeguard tower. He was all about pushing the limits. He would go up there turn around and look knowing that he was being naughty. So mischievous.
That's the face I'm talking about

So I knew that I needed to try at least once to get Andrew into the water. He was all about the sand and large sand puddles off the water. As you can see it didn't go to well. I love how Addy is encouraging him in the background. Maybe next year.
Family shot up at the Pavilion

No comments: