Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Waffle House

I think we may have made it to one of the last Waffle House exits.  We are in southern Indiana at 8:00 am.  Yesterday I woke up with a completely swollen throat with white spots.  It was awful and I felt terrible.  But, it was our last day and I tried to stick it through.  Another benefit to having a Dr. as a father in law is that he can call in a prescription right away.  I was not planning on driving.  I figured this would be a very long trip.  We left at 7:00 pm last night.  At around 12:30 am James was pulling off to sleep.  I decided that I would give it a try.  I had been able to rest the entire five hours he just drove.  I listened to Good Will Hunting two times and then random music the rest of the time.  I was alert and awake the entire time.  I was able to drive until 8:00 when we stopped for breakfast.  My favorite part about the drive was watching the sunrise.  I don't ever get to see it (because I am sleeping) and it was beautiful!  I was able to reflect on Gods beauty and the blessings He has given me in life that were right in the van with me.




Another year of our Waffle House tradition.  Now to hit the road....only five more hours to go!

No comments: