Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Siesta Beach Day #2

So great having a big canopy to bring down.  It works perfect.  The parking lot has been redone and I would say there is about three times the parking now....and yet the parking lot is still full.  That just tells you how busy this beach is, especially during Spring Break week.  Tomorrow when we go we plan to be there by 10:00 and shouldn't have any trouble with parking.
 The girls spent some time reading to each other.
 Missy brought some fun digger trucks that all the kids enjoyed playing with.
 All the boys building Sandcastles
 Group shot of those under the canopy
 Me and my girlfriend...I'm thankful for the friendship we have and the fun our families have together.
 A Grandpa built these castles with his granddaughter and when he left he told Andrew it was all his.  I had to hold him off from destroying it so that I could get a shot of all the kids inside.
The only way I could a good shot is to guarantee them a silly picture after.  I love how Eli is holding a Coke can.  It was Phil's drink that Eli filled with sand.

No comments: