Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools!!!



Adeline was so excited to surprise Daddy in the morning with her very funny note.
"I fell off my bunkbed, please come in right away!  Love, Adeline....look on the back"
On the back
"APRIL FOOLS!!"
She has been learning to write in cursive too as you can tell.
So when James found this note he of course went in right away!  It was really cute...Immediately Andrew ran downstairs and wrote his note.
"I got my leg broken off my leg"
He then had me sneak it into James drawer.
Once James read it he ran out of the bathroom and found Andrew on the floor in Adeline's room who shouted....."APRIL FOOLS!!"
Such funny kids!

No comments: