Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lego City Volunteer Fire Training

This was a super cute, fun performance to watch.  It was all about a group of people trying out the become fire rescuers.  There were a lot of jumps, flips, and songs.  Mixed in with a lot of humor.  We were told that when we sat down if you were in the first three you would get wet.  So of course we sat in the front row.
I had Phil slide over so that I could take a picture.  But imagine a gap where Phil is and me sitting there.  Phil, Missy and Eli were a bit further down to be out of the sun.  I was right by Addy.
The show started and it was really cute.
Until they started the water that is....because for some reason I was a target.  Yes, you heard me right, a target.  I got doused, no drenched, three times.  By three different actors.  The first was with a  bucket of water and was just a big splash.  The other two were with the hose.  Directly on me.  I am sure they decided to target me because I was hiding behind Adeline.  Either way they got me good.  There wasn't a dry spot on my body.


As you can see they also completely drenched themselves and Adeline.
 It was really fun.  Afterwords I asked them if they pick out a target for each show and of course they say no but Missy said each time they just aimed the hose at me and let it go.  I even had a couple of other observers come up to me and say I was a good sport.  They said that myself and some man in a hat got the most water.

No comments: