Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2015

Siesta Beach Day #6

This was our longest day on the beach so far.  This morning when we woke up we found out that Anna had gotten sick through the night.  The whole Morse family did not sleep well and decided to stay back, rest and get things cleaned up.  So the Bean family headed out with hopes that maybe part of the family would come and join us at some point.  
We found a spot and decided to take a walk and look for Daria our friend we met two days ago.  Sure enough she was there and when the kids saw her they all ran together and gave big hugs.  This was so cute.  We set up right by her parents (who didn't speak very much English) and were very nice.
 Adeline and Daria
 My handsome little man
 This pick of Andrew will be going above my kitchen sink
 Addy Kay reading away
 After we had been there for a few hours the entire Morse family showed up.  Anna was feeling better and they all wanted to get out of the house.  Anna stayed in the shade for awhile but eventually made it out into the water and felt fine the rest of the trip.
 My girl.  I think this is my pick too for Adeline for the kitchen.  I love that she loves to read.  Someday we'll be able to read the same books and talk about it.
My favorite shot of the kids and I.
Special moment with two happy kids sitting by me.  I took advantage of it and got James to take a picture of us.

No comments: