Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our Little Christmas

We will be driving down to Olivet/Charlotte for Christmas festivities tomorrow night so we decided to have our little Christmas tonight.  This years theme was family games so the kids got a few games and then a lot of stocking stuffers, along with one other present.  It was fun seeing the joy on their faces.
This year both Adeline and Andrew had their own Santa shops at school and were able to buy gifts for James and I and each other.  I think the kids were more excited about the gifts they got for James and I than the ones they got.
Andrew got James some bungee cords. 
Adeline got James some Michigan post it notes.
Andrew got me a purple LOVE pillow
Adeline got me a pot holder and a magnetic grocery list
I love my kids.

The kids also enjoyed opening up their gifts that they got for each other.  Andrew got a Star Wars Angry birds book and Adeline got a beautiful bracelet.
Look at the love.

No comments: