Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 13, 2013

A few of Andrew's latest sayings

One day sitting across the table from Adeline, Andrew decided to start calling her Maggie.  He said it in this weird voice and would point at her while he said it.  Well....this made her mad so what happened, he started doing it all the time.  James and I would stop him from aggravating his sister but man was it funny to watch, and hear.
Then another day some time ago Andrew is walking around the house and I am not sure if he was dressed up or playing house with Adeline but he looked at me and said "Whatcha looking at baby?" in this voice that was way too old for him.  I loved it!  And I encouraged it a lot.  He followed up with it with "Whatcha looking at Dog?".  I would have him say it to whoever was over including Aunts and Grandma's.
I had to catch these things on tape so that I would not forget.
I love you my sweet little man!

No comments: