Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Meet Rebecca!!!!

Adeline has been saving her money for Rebecca.  I searched through my Dad's closet and all of our boxes here hoping to find my Samantha doll but I did not find her.  Adeline has been wanting an American Girl doll for a long time.  We looked together through a catalog to find the one she wanted.  We looked for one that looked most like her.  Rebecca has brown curly hair and has hazel eyes.
When we were over at Nana's last she was asking a lot of questions about the doll.....come to find out she wanted to get it for Adeline.  This is Adeline's Christmas and birthday present from Nana and Papa.  I am sure it brings back memories for Mom from when I was a kid getting Samantha.
Adeline was overjoyed and in complete amazement that she got Rebecca.  The video is long but so worth seeing her face.  Since then Rebecca has not left her side, they do everything together.
Thank you Nana and Papa I think this gift just might count as Adeline's most favorite gift ever.



No comments: