Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Andrew and his buddy Eli





Andrew had his friend Eli over to play and we also went and watched a movie at the cheaps where we met one of Adeline's friends.  Eli is very quiet.  And by quiet I mean he does not talk at all unless he is really comfortable.  So, he only talked while he was playing in Andrew's room with him.  Eli is a sweet little boy and I love to see how the two boys play together.  The first time we had Eli over with his family after they left I asked Andrew what he and Eli did.  He told me they played and then I asked if Eli talked and he said "No, he only smiled".....so it even took time for him to talk to Andrew.  Eli is one sweet boy and we are liking getting to know him more.

No comments: