Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tooth #3

Today while we were eating lunch after church Adeline says "hey Mom, look".  When I look over I see her tooth completely twisted to the side.  Up until now I have left it up to her but the thought of her swallowing it (and possibly choking) was no longer her decision.  As she started to cry I told her that I was going to pull out the tooth and that she needed to trust me.  I asked her to open her mouth and while she was still crying I pulled out the tooth and put it up where she could see it.  She didn't even feel it and it didn't even bleed.  She was instantly on cloud nine bouncing around the house talking about the tooth fairy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, i love this adorable picture of my beautiful niece, but I WANT BIRTHDAY PARTY PICTURES (and videos)!!!!!! C'mon mama, I know you ain't busy ;).

-bets