Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Andrew's new bed!!!!

I painted the new bed from Nana and Papa and then had a trundle roller from my friend Cindy.  James put the bed together high enough so that we could fit the trundle underneath.  Andrew chose the Michigan sheets to go on the bottom bed.  He loves that his bed is "high, high" and he can jump onto it.  The bed came with box springs so I am sure he is pretty comfy.  I lay his little couch out to the side when he sleeps at night just in case he might roll off. (which he probably won't)
And for overnight guests....we pull this right out :)  I think Daddy has said he will be the first to have a sleepover with Andrew....I'll post about that when they do it.
Thanks Nana and Papa, and Cindy.  Andrew can't wait to have his own sleepover in his own room!!!

No comments: