Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jumping in the rain....




I went for a long run thinking that it had stopped raining but not even a mile in and it started to pour.  After about five minutes the rain stopped but then it started back up again.  I was impressed at how hard it was coming down.  I was also running with my phone and was thinking that James was probably upset because the water could cause damage.  It was a very fun run because it was a warm rain and I was able to run under a lot of trees.  I remember it being late when I was going to get back and how thankful I was that the kids had just had showers in the morning so I wouldn't have to shower them when I got back, we could just put them right to bed.........
And then as I approach the house and hear the music I walk into the back yard to find these three....soaking wet and having a blast.  I was already drenched from the run so why not join in on the fun!?!  We all had tons of fun jumping in the rain.
Afterwards we all came in and took showers :)

No comments: