Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

What's one more kid???

Today was a bit busier than other days.  I also watched Adeline's friend Chayse for the day.  It actually worked out much better because Adeline had someone to play with and wasn't trying to convince the boys to play house.
We all packed up and headed for the beach....
Thank you Bethany for the wrap it worked wonders.
Bryson and I hung out under the umbrella together except for the short time he slept and then I was able to play with the kids in the sun. 
All four kids had a blast together playing in the sand, water, and finding some nice shells.
We came back in time for Heidi to pick up the boys and then Addy, Andrew, Chayse and I headed back to the beach.  Here, I was able to relax and enjoy the beach too.  It was a nice full day.

No comments: