Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Backyard with my Babes

I love how just the other day they were in a big pool and today they are in our super tiny "baby" pool, and yet neither one complained.  That makes for a great time.  It was a little chilly at the beach (the temp always drops 5 degrees on our drive).  So we stayed in our back yard where the sun was shining and the wind was minimal. 
I pulled over the garden sprinkler and let the kids run through it.  I didn't plant it by the slide on purpose but immediately the kids noticed and had a blast.
And I must confess I also aimed it at the trampoline.  Adeline and Andrew kept shouting (you may be able to hear it) "this is the best day ever" while they jumped.  No worries there were no injuries just two happy kids.

No comments: