Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's been two years since.....

.....the kids have been able to hug their Great Grandpa Bean!!!!  And they couldn't wait.  I think he was pretty excited about seeing them too.
Right away Grandpa came out to greet us and wanted to pick each kid up and give them the biggest hug.

We then made our way inside where we saw Great Grandma Carol and the kids were able to talk with Great Grandpa.
I wish we would have taken another four generation's picture.  I just didn't think of it.  But here we have three Bean men...
This was so sweet to watch Andrew talk to Great Grandpa.  Andrew was telling him stories and rubbing Grandpa's arms while he was talking.  Once we turned on the camera Andrew stopped and we weren't able to capture it...but I can still picture it in my mind and that memory will last forever.

No comments: