Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Adeline's Last Day of First Grade

Don't even ask me how many times I cried today.  This little lady has grown so much in one year.  I remember being concerned at how she wrote her "s", and how she didn't really want to read but just wanted to be read to.  I remember being concerned about her going to school all day and wanting to walk her into her classroom everyday.
Now she has beautiful penmanship, reads at a 3rd grade reading level, makes it through the day, and walks into the school all by herself.  She is ranked above average in all levels tested in first grade academically.
I am very proud of Adeline Kay and all of her accomplishments this year.  I am proud to be her Mommy.

I guess technically if you say we now have a 2nd grader in the house you can also say we now have a preschooler in the house too.  That's just crazy!!!!

No comments: