Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

On top of the Ferry

I am thankful that in these pictures you can't tell how extremely sweaty we are.  If you know me you know that sweat is not my best friend.  My under shirt is so wet you could wring it out.  James and I sat on top of the ferry hoping to get some wind while we rode over to the island.
A picture of New York as we floated away.
And there she is The Statue Of Liberty.
Do you know that she was a gift from France and that she is made of copper?  That means that when we first received her she was the color of a penny.

Even though I am sweating like a beast this is by far my favorite thing from the trip.  I had been looking forward to this for a long time.

No comments: