Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Adeline's Second Fall Soccer Game 2012

James and I had a big discussion with Adeline encouraging her to get in there, play hard, and be aggressive.  I believe a term was to "use your elbows"...that would have been from James.  Well....Adeline listened and was really aggressive.  I saw the look on her face I only see when she is angry with Andrew as she chased down the opposing team.
Thankfully she didn't get yellow carded (they don't do that yet).  We pulled her aside and discouraged the elbow but still encouraged the aggressiveness.  I was very proud of Adeline and how well she played.  She continues to get better and better.



No comments: