Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Angela Comes to Visit

I was so excited when my childhood girlfriend Angela called and said that she wanted to come and visit us for a weekend.  I picked her up late Thursday night and she stayed until Monday morning.  Friday she went to the gym with me and had lunch with Cindy and I.  We relaxed in the afternoon while she had to do some work, picked up Addy from school and went to see James at work.  Friday night James went down to Olivet so Angela and I were home with the kids.  We decided to have a movie night and rented The Lorax.  It was a super fun night with the kids and then once they were in bed Angela and I watched our own big screen movie.
I love friendships where you can just pick up where you left off.  Angela and I have known each other for over twenty years.  What!?!  Are we really that old?  I am so blessed to have her in my life and so thankful to have this weekend with her.
I love watching others love on my kids.


No comments: