Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

My babies sweet skin!

Nothing satisfies me more than hugging, squeezing, kissing my sweet kids.  Especially after not seeing them for four days.  I think they grew in those four days.
James and I got the kids glow in the dark t-shirts.  And then we asked Grandma to take a picture of all of us in our shirts.
I would like to give an EXTRA BIG thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Bean for watching the kids during our trip.  They even traveled with the kids to Illinois for a family reunion.  Aunt Erin joined them for the trip also.  Thank you for loving our kids, and taking care of them while we were gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how big they are getting! I feel like I'm missing out on way too much of these fun years. So sad :(. But I absolutely cannot wait for Christmas!! Love you. Cute pictures, as always.

Bets