Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A place to rest our heads....

While driving home after two long exhausting days we found ourselves looking for the cheapest (but not full of bugs) hotel.  After many stops we found this Super Eight motel that James was able to sweet talk down the price next to nothing.  As the employee said to him "you are a very persistent man".

I don't know why I am so tired.  I wan't even driving.  James likes taking these pictures of me because normally I sleep with my mouth closed but when I am really exhausted my mouth will crack open.  He took video's back when I was pregnant with the kids because since I was so fat (for lack of better word) I would snore.  He's a silly man.

No comments: