Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to the Bean Home Theatre

This is what James did while we were in Detroit.  His homemade,  pull down (REMOVABLE),  9ft. wide screen with it's very own (REMOVABLE) 3000 lumen projector.  (you can tell by the details, James helped to write this first sentence)  The Rudd boys had just had their own private showing of Star Wars to debut the new set-up earlier today.  I have to admit, it is pretty cool and my husband is pretty awesome.  (he is still sitting next to me while I type this).


The kids loved their saucer chairs, vintage 2002.  (yes James is still here).  We rented Lion King 1 1/2, popped some popcorn and enjoyed the show. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother cracks me up. Charity you a good to humor him and in this case his perfectionism pays off. I am still waiting for the day he sells you on the Jeep... 2019!