Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello Kitty

Well, I did it.  I sewed my first dress!  I have never sewn before but have been encouraged watching my sister in law take it on and do a fabulous job.  It will probably take a long time until I reach her level of sewing.  Adeline and I went to Joann's and picked out the fabric (which was on sale), and then I picked up a pattern, scissors, measuring tape, and pins.
For church in the morning I had Adeline's dress hanging, with her Hello Kitty jewelry (from a party a couple of years ago) waiting for her.  She was very excited.  She has worn the dress many days now and loves it!
A big thank you to my mother in law for answering all of my questions and for staying up late with me trying to figure out my sewing machine, it really meant a lot.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I saw it in person at church and I must say I was very impressed. It looks so cute and you are being too hard on your self. I honestly didn't see any crookedness! Nice work!