Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

A very romantic dinner for two......

A big thanks to my friend Cindy who went all out picking/loaning dress combinations complete with jewelry and shoes I was able to get all fancied up for the night.  James chose the black dress.  It was my first choice too but I really liked them all.  So nice to have friends the same size.  
James and I decided to stay on the New Jersey side for dinner.  We were able to eat at a very nice restaurant in the Hyatt Hotel over looking lower Manhattan.  


We started off at a table just a few feet from the window but as soon as a couple left they moved us up so that we could be right on the water.
Our view was beautiful.  
Dinner by candlelight, complimentary champagne, and even a complimentary dessert.  (James told them we were celebrating our ten year anniversary). 
It was an amazing night.  
I'm so thankful for this man I can call my husband.  And so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

This picture is more for Cindy than anyone else. (I think I look a little hefty but oh well) 
Thank you Cindy for being so generous and making me feel beautiful.

No comments: