Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to the beach

For real......how lucky are we.  The beach a mile away from our home.
I am so happy that my kids do so well just with each other.  When Mommy goes in the water we throw the Frisbee, do flips, or they push me down and swim over me.



I had been wanting a shot of the kids and I this summer.  I'm pretty happy with this one.

Oh Aunt Bethany.... Adeline LOVES her mermaid tail.  She always gets compliments on it.  It's so much fun.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm glad Addy loves her Mermaid tail.
Random question...who is the girl in the first picture with Andrew? She's shorter than Andrew and has on the same suit Adeline does, but it does NOT look like her. Am I losing it? Is that somehow actually her?