Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Hotel

This video was taken a little later in our trip but I wanted to include it in this post.  We were very happy with our hotel.  We decided to go a little cheaper, and stay on the New Jersey side.  We didn't want to spend all of our money just on a hotel.  We were pleased with the Comfort Inn and Suites.  It provided everything we needed...and had just been remodeled so it seemed new.  I have a feeling that this is a place many out of town business people come to stay and then just travel over to New York.  We were about two blocks from the Path Shuttle that took us to New York.  And the best part was James sweet talked the hotel staff and they put us in the one room that has a view of New York. 

View of the room from the door.
Kitchen that we didn't use, but nice.
View of the room from the door.
Bathroom (all new and CLEAN), that we did use :)

....and I probably don't have to mention what happened here!!!  Uh huh!
And all of my dreams came true when I saw this!  A newly remodeled fitness room.  I got a run in every morning...it was awesome!  The first night we came James actually sat on the bike behind me while I ran and ate animal crackers.  I thought he was hilarious...he could have at least peddled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James you need to watch pumping iron and get pumped up!

- bro