Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Angry Birds

To say Andrew likes Angry Birds is and understatement.  Andrew LOVES Angry Birds.  It all started with either Joanne's Ipad or Betsey's Iphone.  Either way he can't seem to get enough of them.  The funny thing is that he hasn't played Angry birds in a couple of months but where ever we go we see them.
When I was at the store getting Adeline her Hello Kitty underwear I spotted some Angry Birds underwear too.  I couldn't resist.  When I was giving Adeline her underwear Andrew interrupted and said with a disgruntled voice "Hey! I want Angr......"  At this time I pulled out his underwear.  And he shrieked with excitement.  Mommy scored big points with these.
The next day at church I had to stop him from pulling down his pants and showing everyone his underwear.


BOOM!

No comments: