Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Keeping Christ in Christmas Day 14

This day we actually did over and over again.  I LOVE the book "The legend of the Candy Cane".  I had only learned about it last year when I first started the whole Keeping Christ in Christmas thing.  The kids really like the book and I think we have read it maybe every night.  I always ask Adeline the same questions that are in the story.  "What letter does a candy cane look like?"--"J for Jesus", "what else does a candy cane look like?"--"a shepherds staff" and "what do the red and white colors represent?"--"red is for Jesus blood, and the white is for when he washed away all of our sin".
It's a great book that allows us to always reflect on what he true meaning of Christmas is all about.

No comments: