Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adeline's Presents....

Adeline was the one that always noticed when a present was added to the stockings.  She was very excited about opening what was inside.
What our kids get from us for Christmas is very little compared to many other families.  But what I love is that they don't even notice...they are so happy and thankful for what they got.  This is the first year that after we were all done opening up our gifts Adeline came up to both James and I and gave us a hug and said thank you.
Adeline's Barbie Castle Bedroom.
This was also the first year that both James and I got our special presents from Adeline.  She was so proud. I really love my candle and James is very excited about using his new car wipes!

No comments: