Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Jokes on you Josh!!!!

Years ago Josh wrapped all of his gifts in cereal boxes.  Each person had to open up the cereal box and dig for their gift that was inside.  As the story goes I was the last to open my gift from Josh and as I began to dig I just couldn't find the gift.  So I continued to dig.  Not knowing that around me Josh had informed everyone that there was no gift in mine.  I eventually found out after everyone was laughing.  Then Josh pulled my gift out from behind the couch.  
Now it was my turn.  I was so excited to see Josh open this.  James and I again went in with Betsey and got Josh a new cell phone.  But when Josh opened the gift, there was now phone, just cereal.  Oh it was so funny!!!!!  I loved it!





No comments: